We at Learning Pro respect your privacy and it is our prime responsibility to protect your personal information as we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We treat your data seriously and responsibly as we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is ZA126879.
We will do everything in our power to earn your confidence so that you can confidently visit to our website, give your personal information, use services and recommend us to your family members and friends.
Under the Data Protection Act (1998), we do not share any of your information with any third party for marketing and business purposes. However, we may share your information, whenever asked, with any government authority in the United Kingdom, relevant awarding organisation/s you study or studied with and any other relevant authorities.
In this policy, we describe what information we gather from you, how we gather them and in what way we use them.
Our website address is: https://www.learningpro.co.uk
- What information we collect
- Personal data – we collect personal data such as your name, date of birth, address, email ID, telephone and mobile number; which identifies you as an individual. This is only collected with your consent and you agree to provide us with your personal data in order to use our services. You also agree to update us as soon as possible if any changes in your personal data occur.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website on at campus. This includes information provided at the time of registration to use our website and campus, subscribing to our services, sharing any further information.
- Billing and delivery address which may include your business or home address.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Who we collect information from
We collect data from anyone who:
- Visits our or partners’ website and campus
- Contacts us via email and telephone or any other means of communication
- Uses our services
- Register with us
- Our social-media platforms
- How we collect your information
- You provide us with your personal data while you register with us in order to use our services.
- We may ask your personal data by telephone or email to verify
- When anyone visits our website or our partners website
- When anyone contacts us
- Anyone uses our online and social-media platforms – Google, Zoom, Teams, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube etc
- From our payment service provider
Embedded content from other website
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- How we use your information
- Any information gathered from you is your sole property and we make sure it is only shared with you and with no any third party unless or otherwise required by the legal authority in the UK or requested by any organisation you are directly or indirectly associated with.
- We use your data to confirm and validate that each action (at campus or website visit) is legitimate.
- We use your data to contact you (with your consent) to inform about our new product, services, special offers and deliver your product to your address.
- We use your data to improve our services – website, registration and courses
- We use aggregated data (not individual information) for our marketing purposes
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- What we do not do
- Do not share any of your personal data with any third party unless or otherwise required by the UK legal authority.
- We do not store your credit or debit card details whenever you make payment to us for any of our service through our payment partner.
- How long we keep your data
Unless there is legal requirement, we do not keep your personal data if you ask us to delete them. As long as you are registered with us, we keep your data to protect you and our services from any misuse.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Although sharing information via internet is not completely secured, we try all possible ways to protect your privacy. We use strong and strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access to your data from our database. We store your information online which securely hosted at our hosting service provider, and try to ensure that your details are secured and cannot be accessed by any unauthorised person. In addition, we secure your data into our offline database, which again prevent any illegal and unauthorised access to it. We ask possible questions to verify legitimate person before disclosing any personal data.
- IP address and website statistics
Any online statistical data gathered such as IP address, users’ domain, types of browsers and traffic auditing are used only for improving our website, services and monitoring our security. In this regard, online data is periodically monitored and reviewed.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Action against misuse of your personal data
Learning Pro takes firm action (according to the English law) against anyone – staff members or any third party – involved in alteration and misuse of our valued customers’ personal data. It also takes stronger action against anyone responsible for losing any personal data. This is to uphold our promises to students, clients, website visitors, associated members and our service users.
- Your privacy is important
If you have any concern about your privacy, please feel free to contact us immediately by telephone and email.
- Changes to any of our policy
Any changes to our policy will be communicated first to our stakeholders – learners, clients, associated members and service users – through our website at least 30 days before its implementation. However, the previous version of policies will be available into our archive section. Our stakeholders can still refer to that by contacting us via email.
Our customers may also request to get a copy of their data we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998. However, there will be a small administration fee payable. Please write us, should you need a copy of your information we hold.
14. What rights you have over your data
if you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
15. Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For more details write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation!